Teenager Rash Guard Thermal Suit
- SPF 50+ UV protection.
- Body Material : SBR Neoprene 2.5mm (Thickness)
- Sleeve Material : Nylon Spandex
- Highly durable, keeps your children warm in and out of water.
- Using Neoprene fabric is a kind of flexible and soft material with good water-resistant and excellent heat preservation, which can provide the diver a very comfortable wetsuit as well as for keeping the body warm in the diving activity.
For reference only (Manual measuring 1-3 cm error is normal).
Care Instructions :
- Rinse your garment before use. Avoid contact with rough surface.
- Sun Oil & Chlorine can damage fabric, Rinse in cool water immediately after used.
- DO NOT dry under direct sunlight.
- DO NOT bleach or use detergents.
- Rinse well, drip dry out of direct heat or sunlight. Don’t shake the suit.
- DO NOT spin or tumble dry.
- DO NOT use iron / hair dryer to dry garment after wash.
- Vibrant colors of “Fluorescent” garments cannot be guaranteed to be completely color fast when exposed to chlorine, salt water and sunlight. Slight fading will occur.
- DO NOT pack or stone when wet and leave rolled up when wet or in wet towel.
- It is highly recommended you do not water your swimsuit in spas.
S, M, L, XL